ABOUT MANHATTAN VINTAGE
The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show features New York City's greatest collection of vintage clothing, accessories and antique textiles from the last century and more.
Discover high styles from the last century that inspire today’s fashion trends! The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show is the ultimate vintage showcase, which brings together over 80 of the country’s top vintage clothing, accessories and antique textile dealers under one roof. So, come join the hunt where top designers get their inspiration! You’re sure to find timeless and beautifully constructed clothing & antique textiles. The collection that 100 years of design built.
"The Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show is such a great place for (young) people to shop! It gives them a chance to play with a vast selection of clothing styles and allows them to create their unique vision of personal style."
CONTACT MANHATTAN VINTAGE
If you would like information regarding becoming a vendor, show sponsorship, or press, please contact:
David Ornstein / 518-852-2415 / email@example.com
Maureen McGill / 518-434-4312 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Ornstein / 518-859-6223 / email@example.com
In The Press
- Manhattan Vintage Gentlemen’s Vintage Show & Sale Mister Mort / 11/27/2012
- Trendsetters Seek Inspiration at Vintage Clothing Show DNAinfo.com / 04/24/2012
- The Best Street Style Looks From NYC’s Coolest Vintage Show Refinery29 / 02/08/2012
- Lacroix Is The Show New York Times / 02/02/2012
- The Greatest Vintage Show on Earth Telegraph UK / 05/11/2011
- Vintage shopping With Phillip Lim Tales of Endearment / 02/23/2011
- Intersection: Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show STYLE.COM / 05/10/2010
- Inside the Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show (Where we ran into Erin Wasson) Glamour Magazine / 04/23/2010
- The Fab Life: Manhattan Vintage Clothing Show New York Magazine / 10/16/2007
- Life As A Runway: The Yester Dressers New York Times / 05/03/2007