MVCS + COVID-19
Posted by adam on 03/11/2020
To all show visitors & dealers, please see below the most recent update from The Metropolitan Pavilion regarding Covid-19 & the impact on the April 3 + 4th show. Right now we are very closely monitoring the situation with NYC’s Convention and Visitors Bureau, NYC DOH & CDC and will keep all show visitors and dealers updated should any changes directly impact the event. Please do not hesitate to contact us with specific concerns related to this issue, the safety of our dealers & visitors is of utmost importance to us & we are doing the very best we can to make informed decisions as we move closer to the show.
• Wall-mounted hand sanitizers in all bathrooms and our entrance lobby.
• Sanitizing event floors every 30 minutes, including on door handles, push panels, and hand rails, with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide.
• Sanitizing all restroom stalls, sinks, and office phones as usual with 3M’s 5L disinfectant/germicide.
World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations for everyone include:
• Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, making sure to also scrub your thumb and between your fingers;
• Cover your mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue when coughing and sneezing—throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
• Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough